Thursday 19 March 2009

First Street Note

This is my first posting. Here I wanna use my experience, sharing feelings & all of everything which I get in my life. My life is short. But already I have got many obstacles in my life.

Through this sharing when I m in child Everyone of my around save me. No one can deny of my earnest. Everyone like me. Once time when I m grown in original age I found no one around mine. That's time I m disheartened. I can't found myself in my original race. But this time I have received me with my full strength. I needn't anyone. Only need almighty. & works. heart and soul. That's way I can achieve mine. Once time I will die, but my works can't be end. It will sphere his wings & the rest of the world.

thanks almighty for having me here. & Thank u all who now reading my articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment